[Xen-users] xendomains hangs up during shutdown

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xendomains hangs up during shutdown
From: "Simon Gottschlag" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 00:55:27 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:56:06 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello everyone!
I got a little problem when shutting down with /etc/init.d/xendomains.
First of all it doesn't save, but I guess it's a bug in xen 3.0.3-1 (using debian etch).
It save it but gives me some error and fills up /var/xen (or what it was..).
But that's allright with me, I can get that stuff out of the way quite easy. But the big problem is that it just hangs and gives me ALOT of dots "." when shutting down.. and It's also telling me that it's shutting down.
I guess I could live with this. It's better than vnc not working or the harddrive won't reformat.

Anyways, if someone got any idea. Please tell!
- Simon