Re: [Xen-users] cross hypervisor communication problem

Andy,

I talked to the networking guys, they had that feature enabled.
Unfortunately disabling it didn't help.

However, I did stumble upon something interesting.

route showed something like this

localnet    *       255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 eth0
default   something 0.0.0.0         UG    100    0        0 eth0

getting rid of the route for localnet and sending everything to the
default gateway fixed everything.  Unfortunately, I consider this more
of a temporary hack then a solution.  Does anyone see something I am
missing, or perhaps a better solution?

Andy - thanks for all the help btw.

Thanks,
Eric Ross