Re: [Xen-users] how to run fsck for a crashed domU?

okay, then you have to activate them first.

vgchange -ay

After this you should be able to see them in /dev

Rudi Ahlers schrieb:
Alexander Hoßdorf wrote:
Sorry, I read to fast ;-)

/dev/sysvg/root is your real root partition?!

inactive          '/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00' [9.34 GB] inherit

This seems to be your root lvm partition from the Image, am I right?

have you tried:

e2fsck /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00

?

Cheers,
Alex

Alexander Hoßdorf schrieb:
ACTIVE            '/dev/sysvg/root' [2.00 GB] inherit

I guess this is your root lvm partition from the Image?

try: e2fsck /dev/sysvg/root

Cheers,
Alex

Yes, but there is no /dev/VolGroup00 - so I'm not sure how to e2fsck on it