Re: [Xen-users] How to use an existing image

To: Venefax <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How to use an existing image
From: "Antoine Benkemoun" <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:04:52 +0200
Cc: Ky Srinivasan <ksrinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>, Lynn Bendixsen <lbendixs@xxxxxxxxxx>, mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 02:06:01 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=nTefAAM0cwbsMcyx8aEaSfRtOmK6wl/hDw7m0ndTzPU=; b=Mq1tai6BKa9rxFNj2zrw8DE68NwepQ9CoFTWu9GC1U0vIEPA3np2D6fLxWNs3UPuBe R8vfiMMRFqe9Kwf4zG7kYqrUifEUz/XAPYIiN3zuQYg5f6IB9cJpQ4TTQgIx4fMtG2wC HqMGvf5aIATarUUohCmpH1DhvC+PkdTIFWLA0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I have tried doing that with Windows 2000 Server and it failed every single time. I tried just about everything from registry modifications to repairing using the CD. Windows 2003 Server worked perfectly right away. I haven't tried Windows 2008 but if we suppose Microsoft improves, it should work but that's not so sure.

Can you post your configuration so we can look ?

Do you get blue screen ? Does it not recognize the DVD and HD ?

Antoine