Re: [Xen-users] DomU Fails when network load is high

To: "Steve Wray" <steve.wray@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] DomU Fails when network load is high
From: "Chris Holland" <rangerco1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:31:01 -0600
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:31:42 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=So8YcCtb8QH0w0BWUycyPqxtS7YwB+iOJv3OPzd+P+Q=; b=OZlhnoaMCKRdJoyoUWnTnUq1Z2VUUXfpgzCwFzpQwuxcpDfKf7azL7ykgLhOjvo8rY xQ1lyH6IpN4SMJF82fco2QZTpXNS2Z7ptT5vJb1iImXM96+OuK/nb4t2drvT+NY4HL13 sf8xTEm6JFJg+KvzLGRjhWCghvS8NBC+CTfpw=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

Not sure how much this would help, although it is good to know.  The DomU that is failing does not cause any major disk IO. It is simply an internet gateway with one interface connected to the internet and the other connected to my physical home switch.  Also, there doesn't seem to be anything in the logs on either the DomU or Dom0. It just dies.

Thanks
Chris