Re: [Xen-users] Windows 2000 DomU

To: Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Windows 2000 DomU
From: "Antoine Benkemoun" <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:25:32 +0200
Cc: Fernando Jiménez Solano <fernandojs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, James Dingwall <james.dingwall@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 00:26:13 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=7hvGyQEIuG8x7VPGCk9giwcLOqNQa19uGVY+QgezliY=; b=Q8e0AqPQ8sGoiirY2VtfVDyHgH0QdVi/7XGibVYNjCi3kG9v3Q02GSHkenet4xSkGq 6lV5KVX4xSAGkka8Lg+OtJjzS/jmmmSb3L/fPNpQVz+Xpwff6qlOf6IMNpXynQ+fZSfh qbHg7KbKugtGYaUnx8rv12LSiaiCoOLbVMC24=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for your help.

I am going to look at system state backup... never heard of this but it sounds pretty good to me.

I'll have a look at the boot.ini to see if that could solve it.

Antoine