RE: [Xen-users] Install of a Paravirtualized Domain

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Install of a Paravirtualized Domain
From: "Thakkar, Sachin" <sathakkar@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:34:30 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:35:37 -0700
Domainkey-signature: s=corp; d=ebay.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-EBay-Corp:X-IronPort-AV:Received:Received:X-MimeOLE: Content-class:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Subject:Date:Message-ID: In-Reply-To:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:References:From:To:Return-Path: X-OriginalArrivalTime; b=e7fzo7b4afYbJP1ekRluhctqwlV0Vi81rd5Y5WqBcubpQNadCuTRIOmh RzRcrddWyzWbs2wb8+r+GomzIkA5v77AYwD8xU/sc31/FKkFZAlzF2ytb Oh7IBgXyOukvFSM;