Re: [Xen-users] Virtualized System with Tomcat

To: "Thakkar, Sachin" <sathakkar@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Virtualized System with Tomcat
From: Ruslan Sivak <russ@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:07:16 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:09:17 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Have you checked the firewall rules? IIRC there are issues using iptables with Xen. Try flushing the rules and see if that helps.

Russ

Thakkar, Sachin wrote:
Hello,
I have virtualized an FC6 domU on a Solaris dom0. I have tomcat running the same webapp on both the dom0 and the domU system. I am able to access the dom0 tomcat server over port 8080 over the local network, but cannot access the domU tomcat address over port 8080. Is anything specific in Xen that must be enable to allow remote acess as such? (The domU tomcat webapp can be viewed over localhost on that system, so tomcat is working) On a side note, I am able to ssh into both the dom0 and the domU machine from the remote local computer. From what I understand that means that each system has been assigned an IP. Thanks in advance. Sachin