Re: [Xen-users] Xen Questions

To: "Pablo Scheri" <pabloscheri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen Questions
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:58:26 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 08:59:03 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=AedICRX1GH5Wr1lQx2df0K60B/zKDgQnK7O+DZDNESg=; b=AhmAJWD2wx+uvcJPI+fyKUBVVg1bYsNGI3qWlS/p2lVlCZ0PtMpSswqokMkVlI1jmL 2zA1K4OBi1pENAGYIYJ2geKAYq65tGt2zgYePmdPGzcPfzVZ1YgV33FgLrlaWHVEYfAX 145dND/ciZigyodZaZQXmH1zvzj/S+RPUUd3k=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx