Re: Re[Xen-users] lease 0.9.9 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

Hi Daniel,

Dom0 controller: Emulex Corporation Zephyr-X LightPulse Fibre Channel Host
Adapter
SAN Name : MSA 2000 FC (HP),  cache size 2x1024MBytes
RAID 6 with 12x300GB SAS 15k rpm.

I think the performance on dom0 should be good :)
I will forward the test results as soon as possible.