[Xen-users] Command line license install

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Command line license install
From: "James Alspach" <jalspach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:57:47 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:58:22 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I found a flaw (I found a few typos too but that is not what I am talking about here) in my step by step vLAN HowTo…if you do not already have the license installed; you can not do all of the steps to get your NIC’s pooled and your machine up on a VLAN on your network.  But…you can not install the license from the Xencenter GUI until you get your machine up on the network.

How do I install the license from the command line?  Do I just copy it into a specific location?

Thanks for your help;

James

James Alspach
Systems Analyst II