Re: [Xen-users] pass multicore cpu to domU?

I'm running 3.1 I believe.  Whatever came with Centos 5.1.  I am eagerly awaiting 5.2 to see if that helps any.

I verified that I was able to add more than 2 processors to a fully virtualized linux session, so it seems to definitely be a windows licensing thing.

As to the other person who responded, the last machine we ran the software on took over 24 hours to process one simulation.  Granted, it was a desktop and I don't know what the actual specs were, but from what I was told it wasn't a slouch of a machine.  We would like to be able to produce simulation results within an hour or two if we can.

Ilsa