Re: [Xen-users] serial/terminal console problems

To: "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] serial/terminal console problems
From: "Bruce Pennypacker" <bruce.pennypacker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 13:58:36 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:59:11 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=g9qxti6elnJcwYuuj9vvDLn7VFJUMxh4ELjjoz4/pJc=; b=ZLHRAq/vJ/fNPtHXIPMCT+bKbTZCe6u//pJV734Jm0hfped8YkAbEke6eqLPj0VQ5FuyFbhn4p1O8ZjDbM/dQtHzgtnMu04BQ+Z4QL7D6sd/3b+bL9X7iz0eGOIdtdi6sSpKf1IZ0xGHPkXjA2BEwdubMN6PvqOKh1qgfWQ1yYQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx