[Xen-users] Re: Please share your asterisk domU configurations ( config

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Please share your asterisk domU configurations ( config file, firewalling, etc)
From: "Christopher Isip" <cmisip@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 01:39:47 -0400
Delivery-date: Sat, 17 May 2008 22:40:19 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Mav5Xc+wQs1YhTFMK0JBjoeo01R5wq/EZffAcYSeHZQ=; b=iXIh1xg1LrRT2rcGdSQy6Bt+iURFq+3Uup0unw/oH0BARI++VRX2l1KkxWaUl6vp9rLhk3hIJtLrCHTvoRAFBOoW7xk5AIgdl45K06c401ZbhlBDNBy0S+3zuwYvNeKo1G57Nht9ZETmlpY+zpffRc7yFLefc0oIYCOcOY6D7ko=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx