[Xen-users] How to Export COM port to guest domain

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] How to Export COM port to guest domain
From: "Johnson, Tony M" <Tony.Johnson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 14:29:08 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 May 2008 11:29:45 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings,

Using Xen 3.1 and Fedora 7, is it possible to export the serial interface such that I can access
external devices on COM1 or COM2?

I am uncertain if PCI pass-thru is needed or if there's nothing to configure for this to work in
a fully virtualized Linux guest.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Tony Johnson