Re: [Xen-users] Can't add second sparse image file to win2k3 domU [Resol

> I also tried simply adding a cdrom to my domU using virt-manager. domU
> doesn't see that either. I tried going into hardware manager and scaning
> for new hardware but it doesn't fine any.

I got the second drive working by:

1) removing the domU from virt-manager.
2) Re-add it in virt-manager and added both drives in the config.
3) Booted the OS and now disk manager sees it.

This worked, but why did I have to go through the hassle?
What happens when I want to add a cdrom drive using an iso or something?

The startup file looks no different than before.

Thanks,
James