[Xen-users] Booting a domainU with a CD iso image with xenapi

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Booting a domainU with a CD iso image with xenapi
From: Agustín López <Agustin.Lopez@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 17:32:32 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 May 2008 08:33:10 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello!

I am doing a small web app using xenapi, python and php to manage the domainsU
of several domains0 with several admins.
The app at this moment can boot, halt, pause, unpause, give info
and launch a java putty to the domainUs. The permissions are managed with
a Postgres DB.

But I will like to allow to the server managers boot his VM with a ISO image.
Which will be the best way to do this?
How could I boot a VM with the xenapi and the .cfg file, telling it dinamically
where is the image?

Regards,
Agustin