Re: [Xen-users] Xen locking over a cluster

Hi,

>  I have 3 machines conected to a SAN running xen machines. However,
>  nothing avoids me to start a running vm in another server.
>  I want to enable/create a lock system, something simple as
>  /var/lock/vm/disk-lock or /etc/xen/vm/locks cause /etc/xen/vm is an
>  ocfs2

i wrote me a xm wrapper script called xm ;-) . this wrapper is doing
all the locking across the cluster (Dom0 nfs, DomU ocfs2). All
commands are then feed into the real xm. what i can´t handle until now
is the case when a maschine crashes. in that case a stale .lock file
is haning around.

It is a basic tool and working (also live mig), in no way this script
is complete or very sophisticated.
If you are interested drop me a mail.

Martin