[Xen-users] RE: Xen and routing

To: 'Mark Price' <mprice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] RE: Xen and routing
From: "Max E. Baro" <MEB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:39:36 -0400
Cc: "'xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 14:40:15 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Mark,

I never did get an answer to that question.  What I did was setup my domains to start on boot from /etc/rc.d/rc.local in a specific order.  Then following that I run a script that assigns IP's to the tap device addresses in the order the domains start up in.  After they are running, If I need to shutdown and restart domains I make sure to keep the start order so the same tap devices are assigned to the same domains.

Max Baro
Technical Support Supervisor
FACTS Services, Inc.
(305) 284 - 7440