Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.2 and Ubuntu Hardy with Linux kernel 2.6.24

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.2 and Ubuntu Hardy with Linux kernel 2.6.24
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 23:06:15 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 20:06:44 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=mKPBMjzm7agYO14G6o1+KiwtKTS+FNdYb2JHuPEowNQ=; b=bvQ69K/XyNAdRJ7QW0VUs6yzLNpEizEdMaTjA7k4KSLldAygU2G9/l2NVasMbNb4A5LjdgPCSR7aykVHMFMW2CthHWSHpFfOlYzoMHS0kES2yTZETRVU2PUfq2Orub8LME5rxrW/fzsdpyccc/ab1Efzg89pL9AOPdryQCZkD4U=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

We think we have narrowed it down to the frontend driver in the domU,
since pings or dhcp requests go out and replies are sent back, but are
not accepted/read by the domU.

It is like the domU can't read from the network.

Basically, I would like to be able to some more visibility into the
problem so that we can either fix it or let the Ubuntu developers know
what the problem is.

Any ideas on how to get some more visibility into the driver?

I will also hang out on ##xen on freenode and #xen on oftc as much as
possible to try to get some ideas.

The bug info is at:

http://tinyurl.com/yv53nw

OR