Re: [Xen-users] Identical Win3K3 domU's. One panics dom0, other runs fin

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Identical Win3K3 domU's. One panics dom0, other runs fine
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:01:14 +0100
Cc: Don Faulkner <dfaulkner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 10:01:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I suppose it doesn't matter what order the domUs are started in?

And assume that perseus's vif lines (currently being commented out) don't make
a difference?

You might want to report this to xen-devel as it's clearly a bug of some sort.
It's not *necessarily* an upstream Xen bug (as opposed to a bug with Ubuntu's
XenLinux, for instance) so you might want to consider upstream bug reporting
too.

Cheers,
Mark