Re: [Xen-users] Convert CentOS system to Xen image?

> I think yes, but I have never used it.
>

> You can create image with cat, netcat or ssh.
>

> knoopix#  cat /dev/sda | nc -l -p 3000
>
> dom0#     nc knoppix 3000 > centos.img

Any chance of this working while the system is up, instead of booting
with knoppix (or anything else)? Or would too much not be copied because
it's locked?

One of my other challenges is that this system is remote to me so I
would have to ask (beg) someone to give me hand. Also, being a live
production system, downtime is never easy...

Never used netcat before, that looks pretty cool.

Thanks,
James