Re: [Xen-users] Re: Accessing an LV domU

To: Simone <dezmodue@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: Accessing an LV domU
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 20:38:08 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:38:39 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=m0AnfCrTOBmcDnY2StfJvcoPBVOxuZtBIW1fFCbhkDg=; b=I5jZnNj6XVxCJ6PWFYfLwb5lt12udLnsSZi7rwmBOdrGifJPNUYiR3uIjFvIAQ+VlChNP0/Nxr8cFt04JjByGx+9S9H8PktBYhjwzw8Zny2uXatk1sze05Iio4dg/TZSVKJ5bEErlFUOT92XeeHXFouNhjNxe4VXBjGTetooEyU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Simone,