[Xen-users] Xen and PPC and ARM

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen and PPC and ARM
From: Igor Chubin <igor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:15:14 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:14:57 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, All.

Please tell me what hardware platforms is supported
by Xen except i386 and IA64,
and what is the amount of the support?

I mean is absent, partial, experimental or full.

My interest is about the architectures:
* PPC
* ARM

As far as I know there no more architectures
supported by Xen (or even planned to support).

And question #2.
Theoretical.

Will recursive virtualization be possible in Xen
in future or it's more likely that some new
virtualization systems will emerge that will
be able to virtualize recursively?

--
WBR, i.m.chubin