[Xen-users] Am I running under Xen?

Is there a standard idiom most folks use to ask the
question: Am I a linux that was just booted under Xen?

I'm thinking about fooling with some of my alternate
boot partitions so they can be booted as paravirt
VMs, but they'd need to do a bit of reconfiguring
of themselves when running under Xen early in the boot
process (like not trying to mount other partitions
that are gonna be used by other virtual machines
and use a different host name, and don't start so many
system services, etc).

I suppose I could just check and see if the kernel
name has "xen" in it, but I just wondered if there
was one true way to ask this question.