Re: [Xen-users] Xen: invalid source and/or image destination

To: new2xen <colinking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen: invalid source and/or image destination
From: Sadique Puthen <sputhenp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 22:42:21 +0530
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 09:13:15 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You should explain what you did so far and where you are stuck right now. Only then we would be able to help you.

How r u creating guest OS? Using virt-manager or virt-install?

--Sadique

new2xen wrote:
I've not gone completly mad... but I'm getting there.....

I have been trying to get a VM under a XEN-CentOS5.1 installation and its
not having any of it!

I first looked for help in the http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12946 CentOS forums but have currently had no reply. (sorry for linking to the details outside of this forum)

Basically - I have a fully patched, clean install (XEN up and running) and
have been following a few web based forums, blogs and user guides; all with
out luck..

Any advise or guidance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance...