[Xen-users] Can't load Xen kernel *Debian etch*

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Can't load Xen kernel *Debian etch*
From: Jarkko Ypäjä <jarkko.ypaja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:26:12 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 02:26:47 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi,

For some reason I haven't been able to load the xen kernel. I use debian etch.

I've followed this howto: http://www.howtoforge.com/debian_etch_xen_3.1 and I use the server remotely. I've tried to add the XEN-kernel as default to the /boot/grup/menu.lst but I've been unsuccesful so far.

Here you can see my menu.lst: http://pastebin.org/19211

As far as I know, the XEN-kernel should be the default and should be loaded during the boot. What am I doing wrong?

Liity nyt uuteen Windows Live Messenger perheeseen Klikkaa!