Re: [Xen-users] Xen systems benchmarking

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen systems benchmarking
From: "S.Çağlar Onur" <caglar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 01:20:08 +0200
Delivery-date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 15:22:33 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi;

10 Şub 2008 Paz tarihinde, Casper şunları yazmıştı:
>   I got few servers to make xen nodes, to evaluate maybe other
> virtualisation and different xen configurations...
>   I don`t know match about benchmarking, I was wondering what and how to
> test properly Dom0 and DomU performance on different servers...
>   If somebody is interested in results I can publish them...

You can use virtbench for this purpose, see [1] and [2]

[1] http://ozlabs.org/~rusty/virtbench/
[2] http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-05/msg00521.html

Cheers
--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!