[Xen-users] Xen Summit 2008 Program Committee Invitation

To: <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen Summit 2008 Program Committee Invitation
From: "Stephen Spector" <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 06:03:56 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 03:06:32 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xen Community:

Xen Summit 2008 is currently planned for June 23 – 24 in Boston, MA as part of the USENIX Annual Technical Conference. I am planning on having a Program Committee from the community to assist in putting together the speakers and sessions for the event. This email is an open call for anyone interested in participating on the Program Committee. If you would like to assist in reviewing speaker requests and putting together the session plan, please send an email directly to me at stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx. All event logistics and planning will be handled by myself so the Program Committee will only focus on the actual content of the event.

Please respond by February 15 so I can have the Program Committee initial meeting during the third week of February. If you have any questions please contact me directly.

Stephen Spector

Sr. Program Manager, Xen.org

Citrix Systems, Inc.

954.267.2853