[Xen-users] xen-3.2 network-bridge and gateways

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xen-3.2 network-bridge and gateways
From: Fabien Hermenier <fabien.hermenier@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:31:45 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 02:36:31 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hy,
I upgrade a node from xen-3.0.2 to xen-3.2 and I have problems with networking between domU's. I use the default network-bridge script and I have to specify a gateway for each node and domU's:
   route add default gw eth0

On the node with xen-3.0.2, I have no problem, I can ping or use ssh from dom0/domU's/nodes to others domO/domU's/nodes without any delay. On the node with xen-3.2. I can ping and use ssh from node or dom0 to domU's (with a bug delay when using ssh), but I can't make ssh connection from a domU to an other. A

I saw that the default bridge name was changed. In my situation, doesn't it makes conflicts with my gateway ?

(xen-3.0.2) brcrtl show:
xenbr0          8000.feffffffffff       no              vif300.0
                                                       vif299.0
                                                       vif297.0
                                                       peth0
                                                       vif0.0

(xen-3.2) brctl show:
eth0            8000.000d6014cd1a       no              peth0
                                                       vif8.0
                                                       vif9.0

Does anyone have advice or tips to solve my problem ?

Regards
Fabien Hermenier