[Xen-users] Xen 3.2.0 -> Newer kernel and more..

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen 3.2.0 -> Newer kernel and more..
From: Kalle <kalle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:11:29 +0200 (EET)
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 03:12:06 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Firts of all i have to say that Xen is nice project and i propably can't live without it.
But that's about all positive I have on my mind.

Where are all recent documents?
Why does those document have to hide so badly that normal human can't find those. Or is it like that there are no document's and i have to try -> fail -> try etc...
This is really starting to piss me off right now..

I want to compile newer kernel then 2.6.18 with dom0 support.
Im using Xen 3.2.0 what ships with absolutily outdated / crap documentation.
I can't find any information with google that is relevant.
All outdated and crap.

The install of this version also lacks.
It has no idea howto download the kernel from mercurial.
I have tested that on Debian Etch And Debian Lenny.
I needed to manually download that kernel.

So to questions..

- Is there somewhere Xen patches for newer then 2.6.18 kernel? If where?
- What is the "support" in main kernel line for Xen? Only DomU?
- And again -> Where is those god damn patches for vanilla kernel?

No, im not interested to backporting some shitty Fedora kernel's.
No, im not familiar to customize old patches to work newer kernel's.

Actually im not even so mad to Xen, just little.
Im actually really fucking pissed that this project is not supported good enough in Debian. I don't want to change distro to something like Fedora or Ubuntu just to get newer kernel.
There has to be way to port those patches to vanilla kernel, right?
I just want to find thise patches.

And could someone please delete the whole wiki, because that information is so outdated that no one does anything with that.

Sorry my bad English and sorry about the way I present my thougs..

Regards,
Kalle