[Xen-users] Xen 3.2.0 Intel VT real-mode improvements

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen 3.2.0 Intel VT real-mode improvements
From: "Joris Dobbelsteen" <Joris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:53:27 -0000
Delivery-date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 07:54:14 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear,

Looking at the Xen 3.2.0 announcement, I spotted the following line:

>Preliminary support for a wider range of
>bootloaders in fully virtualized (HVM)guests,
>using full emulation of x86 real mode

Since we talk about x86 real mode emulation this should be Intel VT
support. Does this mean FreeBSD can be get to work on Intel processors
or is this support upcoming (or not)?

- Joris