Re: [Xen-users] live migration breaking...aoe issue?

Errata: the default timeout is 180 seconds (3 * 60)

Em 15/01/2008, às 22:49, Marcelo Messa escreveu:

"aoe-stat" command will show the state of your disks.

AoE have a 300 seconds for default timeout. Try set aoe_deadsecs to 30 seconds (or less if is your intention).

You can set aoe_deadsecs from command line (echo in /sys), with sysctl or with a parameter to module (you can put in /etc/ modprobe.conf "alias aoe aoe_deadsecs=30".

Cheers
    Marcelo Messa