Re: [Xen-users] To die or not to die ....

To: Gareth Bult <gareth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] To die or not to die ....
From: Ralf Kaestner <Ralf.Kaestner@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:41:01 +0100
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:42:01 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gareth Bult wrote:

> No, it tells me "dns1" does not exist ...

I remember to have had the same issue and I was required to delete some file in
the repository but unfortunately I cant remember the path or even the name of
the file. Let me guess - somewhere in /usr/share/xen or /var/xen ... probably I
find/greped for the DOMID or so

Ralf