De : xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Boudreau Luc
Envoyé : 29 novembre 2007 10:52
À : xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc : Steven Smith
Objet : RE: [Xen-users] XEN - Broadcom issue: survey

Hmm, it's a production server so I wouldn't want to change the IP's... Also, I
fear it might not be a 'network related' issue at all. We were able to get
messages about IRQ conflicts between a domU and dom0 because one of the domU
has a pci nic given to it. The device gets IRQ 16, but dom0 also uses this
channel for a nic. It might be the source of this unstability. I've created
another discussion thread on this issue : "IRQ conflict between dom0 and domU".
I'm investigating on this now. It looks more probable than just a plain bridge
config issue.

Any insights on how to make sure the same IRQ doesn't get attributed twice ??