Re: [Xen-users] How can I do HA among dom0s?

John Madden escribió:
I know what DRBD does, what I was saying is that if I don't have a way to synchronize data between nodes (let's say DRBD) it would be impossible to make heartbeat with a stateful service. I know you still loose your RAM if the master node crashes. For sure, DRBD it is not an HA solution, for that you would need DRBD (or other way) + Heartbeating.

Actually, you've got iSCSI, so you don't need DRDB, just mount the
target on the other dom0.

John

Right, that's why I want to run a shell script, to mount it on the other and start it. But the script has to check more things and change some permissions.

Miguel