[Xen-users] XenSource Express 4.0.1 download and free to use...not quite

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XenSource Express 4.0.1 download and free to use...not quite...
From: Poul Kristensen <pok@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:00:31 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:31:27 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

I have experienced demand of license using the command "xe create VLAN"
and the command "xe create source pool".

Furthermore I have written to XenSource about this "problem".They just
advice me to use the http://www.citrixxensource.com/support.

But it does not help me as the knowledgebase contains nothing about this
XenSource problem.

Has anyone experienced this demand of licens when it should be free as
announced from XenSource?

TIA

Poul Kristensen