Re: [Xen-users] XEN : Is there any way for sharing base virtual imgae.

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XEN : Is there any way for sharing base virtual imgae.
From: Reto Gantenbein <reto.gantenbein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 14:45:41 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:45:22 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

Take a look at GFS file system. It's made for "concurrent" access to the
same file system. I already read a few reports about people using it for
sharing a single domU image between several instances. Maybe you should
take a look at: http://people.redhat.com/pcaulfie/docs/xencluster.html

Cheers
Reto Gantenbein