Re: [Xen-users] Ubuntu DomU: Cannot apt-get many packages

On Tuesday 23 October 2007 21:26:58 Amos Shapira wrote:

> Have you copied also the files under the /etc/apt/sources.list.d directory?

There wasn't anything under that directory, but I performed an rsync of the
entire "/etc/apt/" directpry from the host to the VM.

> When you run "apt-get update", do you get the same number of lines (more or
> less) on both systems?

I do, and no errors pop up.

> Anyway - if you can access the network then this must be a Ubunutu/apt
> config issue, nothing to do with it running under Xen.

It may be.  I will post to the Ubuntu forums as well and see if they have any
ideas.  I was hoping someone here might have come across this as well.

-Alan Murrell