Re: [Xen-users] disk speed

To: Christian Horn <chorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] disk speed
From: Dylan Martin <dmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:45:32 -0700
Cc: Sebastian Reitenbach <sebastia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:46:53 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Has all the testing that shows this slowness been done with large
files?  I'd be interested to see if the same is true under more normal
use.  E.G. copy 10 medium files 10 times each and 100 medium files 1
time each.  Caching could make it faster on domU and seeking around
could make it slower... Or who knows what other variables might kick
in..