Re: [Xen-users] windows as domain0

To: "Marco Strullato" <marco.strullato@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] windows as domain0
From: "Dan VerWeire" <dverweire@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:20:56 -0400
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 07:21:44 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=eUqndYY3Y6irMCV2SiA8Ctx63lRLmBqiUz8bzHfiLUU=; b=uKKJJ0pbnFXG7P5yFX6nbJxyqcfKeGzTKs4gPiaMPhDOaHzQvCdjcXQY8vTsAp/yLRDsN4mklet/kp06ZLna9GDPAfDb19h60W3qXbd6gHC5WsN6IfrvDbAPBfW5fMHiGuX88GLGjoV4s8lrQgemwCAfi6EvjBguh1IBUlTlCJc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have successfully used Xen VM images with qemu before. I'm not sure if qemu exists for Windows, but that might be an option. I'm sure it would be terribly slow though.

Dan