Re: [Xen-users] Problem with mISDN and HFC-Cards in Asterisk-DomU

To: "'xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Problem with mISDN and HFC-Cards in Asterisk-DomU
From: Denny Schierz <linuxmail@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 22:32:11 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 13:33:17 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi Dennis,

Dennis Petschull schrieb:

> Has anyone ever encountered such a strange problem? Does anyone know how to
> solve this problem?

many users from Xen tried to get ISDN Cards working, me too, but we all
hadn't success. One of the most problems is the timer. ISDN are very,
very critical what has to do with time (in german: zeitkritisch).

Have a look and search google with Xen and ISDN/mISDN and you will find
some threads.

My Idea was also to get Asterisk working in Xen, but i had no luck ...

cu denny

--
Stoppt den Überwachungswahn - Stoppt den Schäuble Katalog:
http://www.nopsis.de