[Xen-users] NAPT and XEN

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] NAPT and XEN
From: Darryl Bowler <darryl.bowler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 07:23:59 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:24:48 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This probably
of the topic. but I'm not sure where else I should ask...

I have XEN with multiple DOMUs on a private address range all behind a single
static public address.
I want to have inbound access to those DOMUs from the Internet.
Need to do NAPT (Network address port translation), but I can't find any good
documentation.
Can anyone point me in right direction or have a better idea?
Regards Darryl