Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.1 Intel Core Duo 2

On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 10:41:05PM -0400, Matthew Haas wrote:

>          PCI: Fatal: No config space access function found
>
>  Judging by a few google searches.. it would appear that I'm not the
> first one to have this problem, although I haven't yet found a
> solution.. I must be missing some kernel option.

You people nailed it down to core2duo, reminds me of the tons of bugs that
have been discovered for it (hey, mostly hit you under rare conditions!).
As the default-way to fix those (not possible for all) getting latest bios
maybe including microcode-updates shouldnt hurt.
There is also a userspace-program for linux for updating the microcode,
maybe that doesnt work properly under xen - and running it under pure linux
wont help as the microcode is lost over reboots (dunno about kexec).

Christian