Re: [Xen-users] Debian Etch Xen Cluster (DRBD, GNBD, OCFS2, iSCSI, Heart

Hello,

> 1) Do what you would do without xen. Throw the power switch.
>
> That means you have to teach stonit or heartbeat about xen and the
> power switch becomes "xm destroy" on the other node instead of a real
> power switch.

If the network is down, you won't be able to "xm destroy" the other node.

> 2) Would it make sense to have a bit in the lvm headers to show that a
> volume is active and have cluster lvm respect that bit and prevent a
> second activation if run wihtout force?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but your bit mean only that a
volume is mounted or unmounted (cleanly), it won't be able to detect that
a volume has been uncleany umounted.

Mehdi