[Xen-users] Managing CPUs

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Managing CPUs
From: Marc Patino Gómez <mpatino@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:59:06 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:59:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi folks,

I have some questions about CPU management on XEN:

- I would like to find some command to see the real usage of all CPU on a XEN server in realtime, so.. something like top comand (with option 1) in a normal server. I need this to balance the workload.

- There is another way to limit I/O on domU apart from limiting CPU?

And... one question offtopic, any good and free software to benchmark CPU?

Regards,

Marc