From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Artur Linhart -
Linux communication
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:38 PM
To: 'Scott Serr'; 'Alessandro R.'
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] VNC to HVM not starting

Hello,

        I'm not very skilled on the vnc options, but what does it mean if
You have
        vncdisplay=6
        ?

        I gues it should mean the domain should be accessible through VNC on
the port 5906, isn't it? Is there nothing running on this port? Maybe the
domain cannot start because the port 5906 is already in use... can You try
to run
netstat -a -n
if the domain not started and if it is started? Are there any differences?
What can You find in the corresponding /var/log/xen/qemu-dm*.log file? Are
there any errors?

        With best regards,

                Archie