[Xen-users] Re: LVM and VMM

Steve Kemp wrote:
On Tue Sep 18, 2007 at 14:52:03 +1200, AD. wrote:

I find (on Debian at least) xen-tools is brilliant for doing this stuff.

  :)

Well now that you're here, I'd just like to say thanks for your efforts with xen-tools. I'm evaluating Xen and LVM etc on Debian, and xen-tools has already made things much simpler to try out.

It almost makes me want to learn Perl ;)

--
Cheers
Anton