[Xen-users] dom0 and domU in different subnets

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] dom0 and domU in different subnets
From: Jan Michael <Jan.Michael@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:23:39 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:24:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Xen-Folks,

I googled around the web and browsed the list archives, but I couldn't get a clear answer to my question.

Is it possible to have dom0 and domU working in two seperate subnets and how is this configured?

I have now a default dom0 with one network interface and bridging enabled. When the domU, which schould get an ip-address from a seperate subnet, tries to acquire a dhcp-lease it doesn't get any reply from the dhcp server.

It would be nice if someone could confirm, that he has got dom0 and domu in seperate subnets working and the problems I have probably belongs to the dhcp server.

Thanks for your help,

        Jan