Re: [Xen-users] domU -->Failure: failed to start /dev/md1

To: Andy Smith <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] domU -->Failure: failed to start /dev/md1
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 07:38:37 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 23:38:40 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=XwgXdfpZs+5+uYH9cvZRieB0nOf6Ffk2E3D5R/VMzup/7+Brn17TjSaNBtQx8Jn/aLEExnJc3SLe/TXSJpnGofECut2t9Ju+V6EMxdNwBF5eVpMRUMlR41SpHhXpFaNicQlsWRQMYUTtkFIFx97xGLP69vKSyxpeQ14SmTw/X4M=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Smith wrote:
Hi,